"OPTIMISM. Pass it On"
I drove on the freeway today past a sign that said "It will get brighter" OPTIMISM. Pass it On.
It seems that sometimes in this pandemic, it can be easy to forget the good things and light ahead that is out there. I definitely needed that reminder today and maybe you did too!
In a world of increasing division, hate, prejudice, injustice, and fear, I think we all need the reminder that there is light ahead for each of us as we remember where the light comes from.
![]() |
| It will get brighter billboard sign |
...
In other news, I am an AUNT! I have never been an aunt before which I think is so crazy considering that I am a Mom already. C's sister A and her husband J had their beautiful baby girl S and we can't wait to get to meet her in person next month!!
Something about newborns just makes me reflect more on the sanctity of life.
It seems that we as women work so hard to get babies here healthy and safely and it takes such toll on us (shout out to those women who have more than 2 kids -- I have major props for you) and by our sacrifice, that baby gets to come to this world with a body sans blemish (usually some are born with health issues) and perfectly functioning. I think that is something that is so amazing.
We as women get to house another body in ours for 9 months. We get to be part of bringing hope and new birth into this world. Honestly it blows my mind sometimes.
I think knowing that we get to help bring up the next generation of humans is what helps me know that things will indeed get brighter. And sometimes we just have to hold onto the small light that we already have knowing that the light that is coming is brighter than we could even imagine.
Heavenly Father definitely gave me E when hope and light seemed to be diminishing because of the rising cases and concerns of the coronavirus.
I know that if we just look a little closer, we can see the light that he has given each of us each day.
Today it was that sign that helped me to remember that there will always be light given to those who seek for more light.
What's your light today?
xoxo, M

Well stated, Marin!! We just need to stop, & breathe, to see & feel that light that has been introduced into our lives by our gracious Creator to show us the way to continue holding His hand throughout our earthly lives....What wonderful things we can see & do with His constant presence & words of encouragement & comfort!
ReplyDeleteYour little E is such a sweetie & looks to be thriving well...xx