Pregnant
Helllllloooooooo
It’s been a hot minute since I have written a blog post but figured it had been long enough and I should give my readers an update on life within the Pinkhome.
C and I are expecting our first baby -a girl- in April of 2020! We are so excited to meet her in a little over 5 months.
Now you’re probably thinking that C and I haven’t been married very long so are we freaking out to be having a baby? Well some days we can’t believe that it’s happening and other times we just can’t wait to meet her. Life is unexpected and what may have been your plan before you get married is not always what you have happen afterwards. We felt that we needed to start our family earlier than most and are thrilled to meet her in April.
I honestly haven’t had a lot of time to write as I am taking 17 credits this semester and half the time I am writing things for classes and don’t have time to write for fun. But I’m going to try and be better!
But know that I’m here and alive and pregnant haha. I will try to write more so keep your eyes out for more blog posts in the future.
Love you all thanks for following along!
xoxoxo
M
It’s been a hot minute since I have written a blog post but figured it had been long enough and I should give my readers an update on life within the Pinkhome.
C and I are expecting our first baby -a girl- in April of 2020! We are so excited to meet her in a little over 5 months.
Now you’re probably thinking that C and I haven’t been married very long so are we freaking out to be having a baby? Well some days we can’t believe that it’s happening and other times we just can’t wait to meet her. Life is unexpected and what may have been your plan before you get married is not always what you have happen afterwards. We felt that we needed to start our family earlier than most and are thrilled to meet her in April.
I honestly haven’t had a lot of time to write as I am taking 17 credits this semester and half the time I am writing things for classes and don’t have time to write for fun. But I’m going to try and be better!
But know that I’m here and alive and pregnant haha. I will try to write more so keep your eyes out for more blog posts in the future.
Love you all thanks for following along!
xoxoxo
M



Comments
Post a Comment