There is Beauty All Around
HELLOOOOOO!
Sorry I am the worst at being consistent at keeping the blog updated.
I have just been so overwhelmed by the blessings and beauty that I am so privileged to see and witness that I thought I would dedicate this post to some of the beautiful blessings I am so grateful for:
1. C: (this one is obvious) but I am so grateful that I get to go to bed with him every night and read scriptures and say prayers with him. I am so grateful for our dinner time together, for our workout sessions, and for his patience. He truly is the most unexpected blessing that I have received and one that I will forever be grateful for. I love you C!!
2. My cute Family: I am so grateful for their kindness and care as I have gotten married. It is so wonderful to me that even though you grow up and get married, that your family will still always be your family and they will take your phone calls and FaceTime calls at any hour of the day. (unless they are at the temple or at school) I love you!
3. The beauty of the mountains that I get to look at everyday at work. Its been rather nice weather and kind of stormy and it is so beautiful to see the clouds encircle the top of Mt. Timpanogos. It really is a sight to behold.
4. The scriptures and how I can feel so personally uplifted and have peace brought to me so instantly. C and I are reading in Alma 5: It is one of our favorite things to do together. (even when we are tired)
5. Seeing the hand of God in my life: I am so amazed by the way He directs my life in ways I could not even imagine. He truly loves us and wants what is best for us. I am so grateful that He watches out for us. (just look around and you'll see the little things he does each day to remind you.)
Life is grand!! I am so excited to be able to keep seeing the good things in life. I am so blessed and so are you!!
xoxo,
M
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!!!
Sorry I am the worst at being consistent at keeping the blog updated.
I have just been so overwhelmed by the blessings and beauty that I am so privileged to see and witness that I thought I would dedicate this post to some of the beautiful blessings I am so grateful for:
1. C: (this one is obvious) but I am so grateful that I get to go to bed with him every night and read scriptures and say prayers with him. I am so grateful for our dinner time together, for our workout sessions, and for his patience. He truly is the most unexpected blessing that I have received and one that I will forever be grateful for. I love you C!!
2. My cute Family: I am so grateful for their kindness and care as I have gotten married. It is so wonderful to me that even though you grow up and get married, that your family will still always be your family and they will take your phone calls and FaceTime calls at any hour of the day. (unless they are at the temple or at school) I love you!
3. The beauty of the mountains that I get to look at everyday at work. Its been rather nice weather and kind of stormy and it is so beautiful to see the clouds encircle the top of Mt. Timpanogos. It really is a sight to behold.
4. The scriptures and how I can feel so personally uplifted and have peace brought to me so instantly. C and I are reading in Alma 5: It is one of our favorite things to do together. (even when we are tired)
5. Seeing the hand of God in my life: I am so amazed by the way He directs my life in ways I could not even imagine. He truly loves us and wants what is best for us. I am so grateful that He watches out for us. (just look around and you'll see the little things he does each day to remind you.)
Life is grand!! I am so excited to be able to keep seeing the good things in life. I am so blessed and so are you!!
xoxo,
M
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!!!
Comments
Post a Comment